วันจันทร์ที่ 10 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Cheap EZ-On Romper Costume






Special Offers and Product Promotions

Buy from Amazon.com:
  • Eligible for Free Returns on Clothing items fulfilled by Amazon.com in the Amazon Clothing and Accessories Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
  • Sign up to receive emails with the latest fashion news and special deals from Amazon's Clothing Store and you can enjoy 20% off items like this sold by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Product Promotions:
  • Sizing Information: See the Rubie's Costumes size charts for WomenMen, and Kids.

    Very nice kostium.Opis does not give much information about what size they were, with the exception of 25 to 40 pounds on the size of the child. My son just turned 2 and weighs about 30pounds, so went ahead and bought the size of the child, even if it would be a toddlerCostumesuited her almost perfectly, just a little too tight around his neck dress was not as high as for him it probably should be. Package size 6-12 months baby saidI think it would be too big for one month 6 "Head" in color is a separate part of the body suit, and my son did not want to wear(! He still was very nice, I think) Based on the picture, I thought the costumes handmittens areHands are attached to the outside of the sleeves, cuffs and attach it to the child bythe eraser. My son is not as flexibleCostume is made ​​of polyester, so it can get hotThere are two latches at the back and snaps into place inside the legs for diaper changes easier.Generally I think it's a very nice outfit, and I'm glad I got it for my son.

    See More.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น